Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Buddy and Me


Well, hello! It's been awhile since I've last written. Nora and I have been busy hanging out while I've been on maternity leave. It's been awesome. As you can see, we're having a good time.


She likes her morning coffee. She's quite grouchy until she gets her caffeine in for the day.


Usually after her coffee we style her hair so she looks fabulous for the day.

I'm thankful Nora has been fielding the telemarketer calls. She was like "Mom, chill out. I got it."




We make sure to disinfect and clean her bottles. She enjoys cleaning--just like her mommy. :)


Usually after we get all of the done, she checks her emails for the day and makes sure she goes to Facebook to see what's going with the rest of her friends.

We are having a good time. It's so weird not being at work and I miss my work buddies, but this time is priceless. I'll be sure to stay on top of the blogs. But now I hope you understand we've been SUPER busy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment